Appleheads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL APPLEHEADS UNITE !

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tom and Janet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bnd90

bnd90

Rep Points : 1

Tom and Janet Empty
PostSubject: Tom and Janet   Tom and Janet EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:25 pm

This one I made for Tom. All of you will know almost immediately which one i used :lol: I just changed the names. Still, it's pretty hot ;)

Enjoy ;)

.........................................................................................................................

Tom and Janet were friends for quite a few months. They had a habit of talking on the phone constantly. Tom deep within his mind secretly always had something for Janet. Janet, was having trouble in her marriage but beforehand never really considered Tom as more than a friend. But lately, the two of them became closer and have even meet up several times. She had also been to his house a couple of times and rode some of his rides…but tonight, their heated conversation made her wonder how it would be to actually be riding him….she tried her best to shun the naughty thought right out of her head. Tom was throwing her some flirtatious remarks every now and then. He seemed so innocent and sweet. But she sensed an inner being within him, an animalistic being that needed and desperately desired to be brought out of him.

Tom listened as Janet giggled when he would compliment her over the phone. He could sense she was falling for him. He wanted her so bad. Talking to her wasn’t making it any easier. Although, they had hung out together a few times, he had never made a move on her like so. She was married but recently had told him she was having some trouble in it. His mind knew to stay away but his heart felt it was the perfect opportunity to take a chance. His chance to be with the one he desired the most…the one whom he stayed up at night thinking about. Her voice was sensual and her laugh was a turn on in itself…she had no idea how she was turning him on. He almost wanted to hang up and just stop it…just stop the madness. She was too tempting.

As Janet was talking about something that wasn’t really quite registering with Tom at the moment…he was rubbing himself trough his pajama pants. He tried hard to hold back his moans. All he could do was think of Janet touching him and releasing him of his sexual burden. If she knew what he were thinking right now would she be offended or lose respect for him? Janet was talking about a crazy lil argument she gotten into today with her husband Jermaine. She knew Tom had gotten quiet when she purposely awaited a response from him on the matter. She cleared her throat to get his attention…Tom was a little startled and didn’t hide it very well as he showed by his voice that he wasn’t actually paying much attention to what she was just talking about. Janet apologized for boring him.

“I am sorry, Tom…I know you must not want to hear that kind of stuff. I am boring you with my own personal issues.”

“No. Your not. I wish you were here right now, Janet.”

As Tom continued to touch himself…Janet sensed his voice was lower and more sensual sounding by this time.

“Yeah…I do too. What are you doing right now, Tom?”

Janet asked curiously. Tom about wanted to be honest with her…

“Not much. I…I just wish you were here is all.”

Tom bit his bottom lip when he responded. The two of them were quiet a moment. She felt the same way about him…many times…she wanted to just jump on him. But she was afraid to offend him. She felt he was about to give up on it. But wasn’t sure. She didn’t want to appear as a slut either to him. But she also wanted to jump his bones in the process!

She then found herself lying back on her own bed to kick her feet up. Jermaine was gone off with some friends tonight as usual. Janet lie back and fanned her own hair out across the pillow…she kicked her shoes off and twirled the phone chord around her fingers like a teenager does talking with their boyfriend.

Tom laughed…thinking of her.

“I saw some girls out at the pub yesterday, none of them were as sexy as you.”
There he went again throwing out those flirty comments. She loved the flattery…but it was all he would do and then nothing more. Then he would move on to another subject.
“Thank you, Tom…you are too sweet. I find you attractive as well…actually very attractive.”

“You do? What do you find attractive in me?” Tom asked as if he was unsure of himself for whatever reason and to maybe find out what Janet did find attractive in him…
“Everything. I love your voice, eyes, hair, body…” Then she giggled.

Tom thought he was stepping over boundaries so he changed the subject…again.
“So what did you do today?”
Janet was let down…she wanted to hear about his troubles too…but right now she wanted to continue the subject they were already on. He was such a tease. As Tom went on…she found her own self still heated from the few exchanged words they shared about desire. She did want to give in to him…but would he ever give in to her?

She lay back on the bed and propped one leg up over the other. Her knee raised was in the air and her bare leg showing…she still had her shorts on. She looked at her own leg and could not help but to imagine Tom’s hand rubbing it and moving it’s way down her leg slowly toward her inner thigh. She closed her eyes. She had to break the ice and tell him what she was feeling right now. “Tom…remember earlier you said you wished I was here? And I said I did too…I want to let you know I really wish I was there right now. I want you. I want you right now touching me.”

Tom was so caught off guard…he loved hearing her speak those words and her voice sounding breathless. Tom hardly knew how to respond.
Janet spoke again knowing Tom became quiet.
“Tom, please…talk to me. I need to hear you.”
“Yes, Janet. I am right here.”
“What are you doing now?” She asked.
Tom did not want to tell her how he was watching his desire in nicer words growing rapidly for her before his eyes. So he asked her the same question in return.
“What are you doing right now, tell me 1st.”
“I am rubbing my own leg…and imagining it’s your hand touching me.”
Tom smiled again. He was touching something alright and too bad it wasn’t her right now.

“It’s hard.........” He managed to get out.
“What’s hard?” Janet asked curiously and smiling.
“It’s hard to talk like this…I want you too.” He finally said.
Janet had to laugh out when she realized for sure that she thought he was talking about something else being hard.
“What’s so funny?”

Janet regained her composure to speak.
“Never mind.”
They were quiet a few more moments when this time Tom spoke 1st.
“I want to see you soon.”
“Same here.”
When he expressed that, he expressed it only 6 words but the way he used those few words in the tone he had never really used before. She knew what he may have been thinking, which is the same as she was.

Janet couldn’t help herself she wanted to be so naughty with him, she wanted him to build for her and desire her. She could not let him get off that easily.
“Tom…I want to let you know…I am touching myself right now. More than just my leg.”
“Oh?”
“Yeah…want to know more?”
“Sure.”
He was nervous but excited and wasn’t saying much. But she kept the game going even if she had to do all the talking!
“I am caressing my breast.”
“Ah, that is nice.”

Tom began to imagine Janet touching and fondling her own breast…oh how he wanted to feel them. He wanted his hands on them instead. He was rubbing himself again through the material of his pants. Damn, why is she torturing me so? He wondered.
He let out a slight sigh…that Janet picked up on.

“And…Tom…”
“Ye..yeah.” He managed to say.
“What are you doing right now…what are you thinking?”
“I am thinking damn girl….I…I…”
“Yeah? You what…Tom. Talk to me baby.” She said seductively.
“Damn girl. You are driving me wild.”
“Are you touching yourself?”
Tom sighed slightly. Janet knew he was as she was too.
“I am now running my fingers down my stomach toward my….”
Tom interrupted….
“Oh God…Janet.”
His voice was as if it were pleading for her to hurry and continue or to stop for mercy.
“Tom…I want to feel your fingers on me and in me…”
Tom was stroking himself listening to Janet talk dirty to him. He couldn’t resist. She wasn’t having mercy on him and if she kept this up when he did finally see her, he would show no mercy on her!

“Janet…you are a desirable woman. I do want to do all those things to you…maybe one day soon you wont have to imagine me doing it.”
By this time, his own voice was breathless. Janet continued…

“I know baby. I am alone right now. You are all I think about lately, you seem so innocent and that just turns me on how you are shy-like…but I know there is untamed animal in there somewhere, I want to be the one to bring it out of you. To bring it all out of you…”
She trailed off as she was lost in thought of the two of them. Tom added in almost a whisper…

“I need you right now to bring it all out of me. I cant help it, I am so….”
“You are so….what….tell me…”
“I cant do this…I cant bring myself to have phone sex or whatever it is we are doing or letting ourselves slip into. God, I need you bad and you just don’t know how much right now. I don’t want to tell you, I want to show you.”
Janet almost would want to get offended by his 1st sentence but sweetly and romantically he makes up for it in the 2nd one. She was so sexually frustrated right now and wanted to hear him tell her how bad he wanted her. She wanted to hear him say he was touching himself as she admitted she was doing. She wanted to hear his voice become breathless and maybe even let a simply moan escape.
Janet finally said in a defeated voice…

“It is ok baby. I understand. I can’t wait long…Tom. I need you bad.”
Tom knew she was all his and she wanted him so badly that he could hear it in your voice and in her frustration. Janet held back tears of disappointment in needing someone so bad and cant do a damn thing about it right this minute. Silence took over them a minute. Janet could not take much more of talking with him and not being with him too.
“I will let you go…only for now. I have to go myself…I need a cold shower.”
“Ok, I need to take one myself.”
“Sweet dreams.”
“Don’t worry, they will be sweet, cause you will be in them.” Tom replied as they both hung up the phone at the same time.
Tom felt the same frustration she was feeling. But he never spoke so much about it before, to anyone, to her, or over the phone. He felt strange about it. Although, it was indeed a turn on. Tom could not get her out of his mind. No matter how he pleaded within himself. He closed his eyes and let himself go with the moment of her, as he were forced to relief himself, so he could get his shower.

Time went by and matters of life got in the way of them trying to make a day for just the two of them.
Every time, When Tom was finally free, then Janet was not. And vice-versa. She was having to deal with her homelife…which was becoming even more of a wreck. Tom’s plans would not let him have much free time. Janet finally gave in to call Tom, she didn’t expect to actually get him, but it would be worth a try.
The phone rang several times and Janet was about to hang up when he actually picked it up.
“Hey Janet.”
She loved hearing him sounding delighted to speak with her.
“Hey you. I miss you. I had to call. When can we see each other Tom?”
“I don’t know…seems every time we plan something it falls trough somehow. How are you and Jermaine?”
“Not good. Actually, we are divorcing and we have been separated for a few weeks. You know he has accused me of you and damn it…we havent even been able to see each other to be accused!”
“Maybe, we should give him a real reason to accuse us then?”
“If I am going to be accused then I should at least be guilty of it!”
They laughed. Then Tom became silent. He felt so good talking with her and laughing. He hated how she had to be alone and go through this. He wanted to be there for her and to hold her for once! Maybe, forever. It was eating at him and he let himself be spontaneous…
“How fast can you get here Janet?”
Janet was shocked and almost speechless for a moment…she really could not believe what he was saying. Was he actually asking her? Or was he just asking to just see what she would say? She knew she had to be truthful either way and finally respond.
“I can be there in about an hour.”
Tom smiled really hard till his cheeks hurt.
“Um, I have to go to the bathroom. I will be right back.”
Tom sat the phone down and ran down the hall…he jumped up and down like a kid…he held his hand over his mouth to not let his over-excitement show where she could hear it. But in the same, he felt his stomach tightening and he was shaking.
He finally came back to the phone.
“Oh Janet…I am sorry, I had to leave a minute.”
“Are you ok?”
"I'm fine. I'll see you soon. Bye."
"Bye."

They hung up the phone and Janet got ready and left his house as fast as possible. She got there and Tom was at the door. They went inside his house and went up to his room. Tom gathered up snacks for them to take into his room for them to munch on while watching t.v. Janet looked at his gorgeous but huge bed and was taken back. She sat down on it and asked where the chairs or sofa was to watch t.v. Tom looked at her and laughed as if she was silly.
“I don’t have that in here. I use my bed for everything. Its more comfortable, roomy, and relaxing!”
Janet loved being on his bed, but she saw it has temptation to push him down on it and take complete control of him. He was such a tease!
They sat and watched old movies. They snacked and talked. It was actually fun and relaxing as Tom had said earlier. She didn’t know she would really enjoy it like that. Tom hardly sat still for long, he was hyper like a child. He asked her to toss some corn chips toward him so he could catch them with his mouth. He was bragging at how good he was at it. Janet thought it was silly, but ok…
She tossed one up high and it came down toward him…he held his mouth open and caught it as if it were nothing. She tossed a few more and he caught each one. She even tried to throw them off where he would purposely miss…but he would jump up and move over to catch them.
She found herself laughing and also thinking how she wanted his talented mouth on her. She tried to shun the thought. He was too cute before her crunching them down with a huge smile on his face.
Suddenly, they locked eyes and both became serious and lost in the moment of staring at each other. He stared into her smoky eyes and then fixed them on her full lips, glistening with gloss before him. Her hand reached to touch his face. She pressed her palm on his cheek and moved it down to just feel his face. Feeling his beautifully lined bone structured face…
She leaned forward and kiss him.
She thought she would have to make all the moves when suddenly Tom grabbed her by her shoulders to press her down on his bed so he could be above her. This was a sexy view she enjoyed seeing. He on top of her looking into her eyes.

He hungrily devoured her lips. He wasted no more time. He did want to finally show her how much he wanted her ever since that night she had left him hanging from their phone conversation. How he had been forced to relief him self after they hung up before he could even move on. How he was so hard for her and when he finally released himself, it was powerful. He hated that though…he hated how she made him resort to those kinds of tactics plenty of times. How she controlled his mind and invaded it.
He was tired of worrying about everything and everyone else…he wanted to finally show her as he promised her.
He pulled her shirt up and then pulled down her bra to expose her breast before him. He remembered her saying she was touching them. Now, he could touch them. He pressed his open mouth down on each one taking turns with them…making the nipples erect, caressing the fullness of her breast with his hands and circling the nipples and all around them with his tongue…teasing her…then sucking in her flesh, nipple, and areola. Making her moan over and over…panting and breathless…. oh God, the way he was making her feel right now! How long she waited to have him like this. To feel how he can truly touch her. He wasn’t shy anymore and he knew what the hell he was doing too! She shouldn’t have been surprised or expected any less from him! She didn’t know why she did in the 1st place.
“Ohh Tom…oh Tom…ohhh.”
She kept repeating over and over breathlessly.
Her hands ran all over his body and he was enjoying all of it.
He would lightly pinch and tease the nipples to make them stand for him…then he would devour each one hungry-like into his mouth over and over…making her head spin and feel dizzy. His hands pulled on them cupped them and squeezed lightly…her legs fell open beneath him, signaling him she needed more of him. That she was all his for whatever he wanted to do. He had her right where he wanted her.
She licked her lips and closed her eyes and then reopens to see that he was really there and she wasn’t imagining anymore. He came up to kiss her lips and taste her tongue. She kissed him in the most provocative and desperate way. Her tongue chased his and she caught his every now and then and sucked on it gently. This was driving Tom crazier for her. Her mouth even was making love to him…wanting him.
He lifted himself up to unbutton his shirt…but she lifted her own self to him to help him out of it. She slid the shoulders of the shirt and down his arms it went…she planted kisses on his chest. Tom threw his head back and closed his eyes. She moved all over him and even back up to his neck. Kissing his strong and sexy neck…her tongue ran across his collarbones and down his arms. Then, back up to his chest…sending him chills. She then got into position to lower her self even more and kiss his belly…his flat little stomach and working her way downward. Tom looked down to her as she looked at up at him with her sexy and smoky eyes. He licked his lips to moisten them and ended it by biting down gently on his bottom lip preparing himself for what it was she was going to do to him.
He was on his knees by this time on the bed and she lowered his pants to his knees. He was already fully erect for her and it showed easily before she even released him from the constrictions of his underwear.
“Oh my…Tom…”
She said with surprise.
Tom smiled with satisfaction. She stared at it and then lowered herself to breathe her warm breath against him. He could feel this easily and it was teasing.
“Damn girl…Mmm.”
He said in a low voice.
She then licked him all around to wet him enough for the amazing entrance of her warm mouth, as he entered between her burgundy lips…
“Oh God…Janet. Janet. Janet….”
He moaned out loud.
Janet wanted to smile but was too busy to, she wanted to hear him like this for so long. His pleading voice was so sexy and it turned her on even more so. She was excited to give him such pleasure. She worked her mouth upon him and stroked him with her hand while doing so. Tom was lost in such extreme ecstasy.
His hands were now in her hair. His hips met with her mouth each time…if he wanted them to or not…it was in him…in them…to work in rhythm. She could barely keep up.
Tom felt himself almost want to let go and had to stop her right now.
“Janet, baby…you must stop…”
He managed to say in desperation.
He was so good and she was enjoying herself, she really didn’t want to stop. But she knew there was so much more to look forward to. She never guessed he was outstanding and hated that she didn’t get to him any sooner.
She came up to kiss his lips. The kisses sent their hormones over the edge. Tom helps ease Janet back onto the bed to lay before him. For a moment, he stared at her body before him. She was so sexy and he wanted to enter her soon after looking her over. He leaned over to place himself inside of her…he was so ready to feel her walls surround him.
As he was about to position himself, Janet interrupted him…
“Tom…I want to feel your tongue on me and inside me.”
Janet said in a husky and sensual voice.
Tom could hardly wait to have her, but he wanted to do whatever she asked him to. He never really had a woman to ask this of him; maybe they were too intimated. Tom found this to be sexy. Although, he ached to be in her right now working his magic and letting her feel it...he knew his time was coming soon enough.
Tom lowered himself in between her lucious thighs. He looked up at her and smiled and Janet began to moan already, watching him and anticipating his tongue’s arrival. His smile turned her on even by itself.
She grabbed his shoulders and held them. As he began, Janet moaned loudly, helplessly.
“Oh God…Yes, Yes.”
She said while grabbing his shoulders. All she could think of was how she has Tom right here and right now between her legs…making her squeal and she wasnt imagining it. Her mind was so lost in lust that it felt evil to think about these things. But she loved every minute of it.
Tom was thinking at the same time, how he had a hold on and complete control of the Janet Jackson that he always wanted to hold and make her yell his name. And before he was done, she will.
He waited too long. He knew he was driving her crazy with this. She tasted so good and so right. He didn’t know till now how lovely this can be.
She pushed his head more toward her, she was rough, but he was making her react this way, he began to feel a head rush, a sugar high if you will, from all the honey he was getting drunk on.
He managed to release himself from her grip. And rise before her…
Her face showed signs of desperation as she was on fire and needed him to cool her off quick.
He rubbed himself up and down and all around her clitoris…teasing her, making her wetter and him harder…
“Damn…Tom…please…do it now!! Oh God…”
She said and then biting her lip.
He loved her hearing her beg him and saying his name.
He positions himself again and slowly entered the tip in her. Janet wanted him to hurry up, so she could feel all of him. He was taking his time. He loved feeling her tighten around him; he wanted to savor this moment and make it last a lifetime. She grabbed his hips trying to force him down on her quicker.
Tom had to laugh out some on that. He knew she wanted him badly. So, he would not let her body beg of him anymore. He was about to give it all to her.
Tom suddenly pushed deep within her as she yelled out…
“Ahh…” Janet gasped. “Oh shit, Oh fuck, Oh damn!”
Janet cursed like a sailor. Tom placed his finger over her lips to quiet her, to innocently shush her colorful language.
But Janet opened her mouth and took his finger in and sucked on it. Tom was shocked but turned on how she suddenly did this. He did not expect it. God, her tongue was sensual twirling around his long finger and this drove him crazier. He worked his hips quicker and harder on her. Until Janet felt she had to let go of his finger before she would chomp down on it. Damn, she was such a hot woman and a lover…he never knew she was so sexy and was so naughty. It felt Dangerous to love her…but he liked it.
He worked his hips in a circular fashion, as she grabbed hold his asscheeks and held on. She threw her legs around his back, locking them tightly. When she squeezed so hard, he finally threw her arms back by her head, locking his fingers into hers. She could see the sweat finally bead upon his head as he worked her. She was a slave to him. She panted and moaned over and over.
She squeezed her muscles around his shaft making him even moan with her…
“Tom…Tom…Tom….”
“Oh Janet…baby…mmmm…”
She was getting so close; she could feel it building within her…She had to feel his lips on hers while she came.
“Kiss me, Tom…Kiss me now.”
Tom leaned down to kiss her as she struggled to free her hands from his grip by her head. Tom finally let them go. Her hands held his face as she felt herself climaxing…
“Ohhh fuck me….Yes…oh baby…”
She colorfully added while her wetness flooded him and it drove him over the edge as well. He was beginning to come as well. He pushed in and out of her at his quickest pace. While the two of them, released everything they had till their bodies were weak and near collapsing.
“Ohhh Janet…ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
As Tom breathlessly in a defeated voice, let out at last.
Her breathing was still rapid as Tom lay his body down beside hers. It took him awhile too, to catch all of his breath. He gave it to her hard and all that he could give. He didn’t deny her of anything. He didn’t want to. She had every inch of him and Tom loved that she was woman enough to handle it. But he knew there was no denying. She had him as well. He knew he would never be the same, ever.
Love never felt so Good.

:bounce:
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bnd90
Tomthedude

Tomthedude

Tom and Janet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom and Janet   Tom and Janet EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:07 pm

*dies*
Back to top Go down
Just A Girl

Just A Girl

Rep Points : 3

Tom and Janet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom and Janet   Tom and Janet EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:01 pm

its it janetgasims then dies? :rofl:
Back to top Go down
Clara

Tom and Janet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom and Janet   Tom and Janet EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:28 pm

:rofl: I love the fact you're introducing little Tommy to fanfiction! :lol:

Yes I have read that earlier with different names ;)
And it's hot. :stretcher:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tom and Janet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom and Janet   Tom and Janet Empty

Back to top Go down

Tom and Janet
Page 1 of 1