Appleheads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL APPLEHEADS UNITE !

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderator of the Forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Rep Points : 0

Moderator of the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Moderator of the Forum   Moderator of the Forum EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:54 am

I would like to announce that I have appointed Josh to overtake the job as the Moderator of this forum. If you have a problem with the forum, message either me or Josh and I will try to fix it as fast as I can.

Josh, for those of you who may not know, is dancelikemj on MJJC. He is already a moderator there. To me, he isnt biased and wont just close a thread for dumb reasons. He will take it to me before hand and I will make the decision. He is here as help. Be nice to him and he will be nice to you right back.

In case I am not able to be here, Josh will take over. I have full trust in him that he will do what is best for the forum ;)

For the time being, I see fit to only have 1 moderator. I don't see the need for more. If we get over 50 members (oh lord help me if that day comes lol) then I will open up for applicants. If such an occasion would happen, I would only take applications from the original appleheads ;) family comes first :yes:
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bnd90
Josh

Josh

Rep Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Moderator of the Forum   Moderator of the Forum EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:10 pm

awwww thanks britt ;)
Back to top Go down
Tomthedude

Tomthedude

Rep Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Moderator of the Forum   Moderator of the Forum EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:09 pm

:clap:
Back to top Go down
Just A Girl

Just A Girl

Rep Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Moderator of the Forum   Moderator of the Forum EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:00 pm

have fun Josh :LMAO: no reallly its awesome.. i just know how unruly we ALL are! :hysterical:
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Rep Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Moderator of the Forum   Moderator of the Forum EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:44 pm

Yeah i'll try my very best to have fun LOL
Back to top Go down
Limonali

Limonali

Rep Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Moderator of the Forum   Moderator of the Forum EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:55 pm

:hysterical:
but 'anything goes' so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator of the Forum   Moderator of the Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator of the Forum
Page 1 of 1