Appleheads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL APPLEHEADS UNITE !

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bnd90 - A Day In The Life

Go down 
+4
Josh
thrillerchild
bnd90
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Rep Points : 0

Bnd90 - A Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Bnd90 - A Day In The Life   Bnd90 - A Day In The Life EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:17 pm

This is my new place for my blog that I have on MJJC. Many have wanted to read what I post there. I will start with my last post I made there ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bnd90
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bnd90 - A Day In The Life   Bnd90 - A Day In The Life EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:19 pm

Bnd90 - A Day In The Life 2gw53lg

this made me cry. i've been tearin up for almost an hour now i havent gotten this emotional over michael in months....

via my post from the other day, i have been feeling better. the stress of school has gotten less and less as i have less than a week left. i've come to accept what happens now happens, and im gonna have to just deal with it. another burden to bear on my shoulders.

the holidays are soon here. last year i didnt feel christmasy at all, this year its a bit better, but i still dont feel the joy that the holiday brought before. i love christmas time. everything is so beautiful, with the lights and all. sometimes i'll just sit in my living room and just sit there staring at my christmas tree with all the lights on it the hectic time for the holidays start this coming wednesday. im driving down to my aunts....again.....spending a few days there and coming back by monday (i think) we always have christmas eve and christmas day at my house. inviting all of my family (or whats left of them) thats about 10 people. last year it was about 20, the year before that, 50-60. my mom use to cook all the italian fish and go all out but now she doesnt really bother. she makes the italian cookies still.

sometimes i say to myself, "i should take a break from mjjc, your on it way to much" i try, but i cant stay off. i know i should, but i cant.

3:04 a.m.

i know, i sound whiny. i know, i sound like im always looking for sympathy, but im not. i'm just .... *sniffles* *starts to cry* .... this is what my life is like. its real. its real. all of it. my heart aches. my head aches. the constant love and comfort i most desire to have, never comes. sure, i have john, but to me thats different. theres a certain kind of love out there, that i have never experienced, thats slowly but surely eating me away. i know i have it from motsey, stephen, dannii, and the rest of you, but in real life, beyond the screen of my laptop, i dont have it. ever. i cant think, for one time in my life where i've had the love i get from you. not once. and .... it just hurts me. its not fair. its not right. how can a person exist? how can someone be put through the torture like i feel everyday? .... i wish i could be loved. i wish i could have a single person in my life that would be with me. to just be there, and give me the love, i so desperately long for.

im sorry.....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bnd90 - A Day In The Life   Bnd90 - A Day In The Life EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:42 pm

oops i forgot i didnt post under this name :ninja:
Back to top Go down
bnd90

bnd90

Rep Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Bnd90 - A Day In The Life   Bnd90 - A Day In The Life EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:10 pm

i mean this name lol double oops lol
Back to top Go down
bnd90

bnd90

PostSubject: Re: Bnd90 - A Day In The Life   Bnd90 - A Day In The Life EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:34 am

i dont feel like posting tonight. not in the mood

*takes a rain check* :coffee:
Back to top Go down
thrillerchild

thrillerchild

Rep Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Bnd90 - A Day In The Life   Bnd90 - A Day In The Life EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:48 am

:huggy:
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Bnd90 - A Day In The Life   Bnd90 - A Day In The Life EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:17 pm

afro
Back to top Go down
thrillerchild

thrillerchild

PostSubject: Re: Bnd90 - A Day In The Life   Bnd90 - A Day In The Life EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:37 am

Bnd90 - A Day In The Life Oj-simpson
Back to top Go down
bnd90

bnd90

PostSubject: Re: Bnd90 - A Day In The Life   Bnd90 - A Day In The Life EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:30 pm

:hysterical: ily stephen :hysterical:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bnd90 - A Day In The Life   Bnd90 - A Day In The Life EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:50 am

12/15/09

This week is finals week. Tomorrow is my last day of exams. I took Psychology yesterday, English and HIStory is today, and tomorrow is Philosophy.

It's less stressful to take these exams but the closer the end of the semester comes the closer I keep thinking for the stress that will follow. I'm just going to relax, play it cool, enjoy Christmas, and when the time comes for my grades, it will come. I'm not gonna look beforehand. I don't wanna know, it's gonna be that bad :fear:

I'm just fearing the day. It's not going to be a good day for me and I won't be on here for at least a week or a month or so after :ninja: I really don't know what will happen but I know it's not going to be a fun time for me :fear:

Just know, I will be T.O.Y. all during the whole ordeal. your L.O.V.E. will keep me going :yes:

Anyways,

I'm going to my aunts tomorrow, I'm going to leave my computer home. I'm taking a break from here. It's not going to be pretty but I need it. I'll still have my phone for tweets but thats about it. I will check my emails if you wanna do that. but for mjjc, here, and msn. I wont be on for at least 4/5 days.

cya
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bnd90 - A Day In The Life   Bnd90 - A Day In The Life EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:51 am

bollocks i always get these two mixed up! oh well
Back to top Go down
thrillerchild

thrillerchild

PostSubject: Re: Bnd90 - A Day In The Life   Bnd90 - A Day In The Life EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:57 am

We'll miss you Brit if you are away for any amount of time when that comes...more than you know :weeping:
Back to top Go down
Tomthedude

Tomthedude

PostSubject: Re: Bnd90 - A Day In The Life   Bnd90 - A Day In The Life EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:54 pm

Brittttttt :better
Back to top Go down
adrianmonk

adrianmonk

Rep Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Bnd90 - A Day In The Life   Bnd90 - A Day In The Life EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:26 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Back to top Go down
Just A Girl

Just A Girl

Rep Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Bnd90 - A Day In The Life   Bnd90 - A Day In The Life EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:01 pm

:hug:
Back to top Go down
Clara

PostSubject: Re: Bnd90 - A Day In The Life   Bnd90 - A Day In The Life EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:08 pm

Brittt :grouphug:

Happy pre-holidays! :cheeky:
Back to top Go down
bnd90

bnd90

PostSubject: Re: Bnd90 - A Day In The Life   Bnd90 - A Day In The Life EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:13 am

12/16/09

Last night I had my HIStory exam. The exam itself was easy. It was all on WWII and I'm a secret HIStory buff :ninja: I finished the main part of the exam in 30 mins :lol: Then there was the essay. I read it and literally loled. I'll try to write to similar for what I put for the answer ;)

"Answer the following: What is your favourite country and why?"

:mello: ummmmmmmmm...............i have to pick one? ......... I have like 5 ....... :mello:

"I don't have one favourite country. I have 5. I honestly can't pick one over the other. England, the US, Poland, Austria, and Belgium. I'm a big fan of European countries. I went to Belgium with my mom in 2000 and I more than loved it. I honestly refused to get on the plane to come home :lol: I loved all the culture and the different languages. Just all of it was amazing. England is more so towards the top of the list. I honestly like it better than the US :lol: Friends that I have from there are amazingly nice. If I could I would live there. I have a Union Jack in my room too :giggle: Poland and Austria are for the same reason. I have pictures all over my room of both and it just looks so peaceful and relaxing. When I went to Belgium the family that we stayed with gave me a bunch of pictures they had hanging on their walls to take home with me. I've wanted to go ever since."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm off to my aunts in maryland today. I wont be on here till i come back. I'll only have my phone so i can still tweet.

ILY all

L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bnd90 - A Day In The Life   Bnd90 - A Day In The Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Bnd90 - A Day In The Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Appleheads  :: Appleheads II :: Applehead Blogs-