Appleheads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL APPLEHEADS UNITE !

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael and Trista

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bnd90

bnd90

Rep Points : 1

Michael and Trista Empty
PostSubject: Michael and Trista   Michael and Trista EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Yea I dont know if you all have read this yet, but it's a fan fic i wrote for trista a while back :cheeky:

Enjoy ;)

..........................................................................................................................

Michael grabs Trista from behind, wrapping his arms around her stomach and kisses her neck. Trista giggles as Michael holds her closer to him. "I can't help myself when I am with you." Michael says as he turns Trista around to face him. Trista tucks a curl of his hair behind his ear. "You are a so beautiful, you know that?" Trista says. "Well, you are too." Michael responds as he lightly touches her cheek. He runs his hands up and down her sides, making her sigh as he takes her lips to his. While in their embrace Micheal walks them both over to the bed, gently laying Trista down as he climbs on top of her. "You ready to have a little fun now?" He says with a coy smile on his face. He leans back down and kisses Trista along her shoulders and nuzzles his face into her neck. He grunts as he gets more and more into it. Trista takes in his intoxicating scent of Black Orichard. She wraps her arms around Michael's neck and runs her hands through his curls then traces her fingers lightly along the back of his neck. This sends shivers up and down Michael's spine. He gets even more aroused and rubs himself against Trista as he lets his lips trail all over her body leaving goosebumps in their wake. "Can you feel what you do to me?" Michael asks in a low, sexy voice. Trista struggles to maintain her composure after hearing him speak to her like that. Michael then works feverishly to get her shirt and bra off, finally succeeding and throwing them to the floor. Trista laughs at Micheal as he struggles to undo the buttons on his red shirt. She helps him unbutton his shirt, sliding it off his shoulders before pulling his undershirt off over his head. Trista sees Michael's back and shoulder muscles ripple visibly as he moves against her. She runs her hands along them, the way they feel under her hands makes her fingertips tingle. "I just love your muscles and how they ripple with every little movement." Trista whispers into Michael's ear. While in their embrace Michael rolls over so that Trista is on top. She grinds her hips against Michael's, making him very hard almost instantly. She runs her hands along his chest, and lays on him, again taking in his scent. She decides to get up off of Michael and slide off the bed. "Where are you going?" Michael asks with a pouty and frustrated tone in his voice. "Don't worry. I am right here..." Trista responds in a low tone, sending shivers throughout Michael's body in anticipation of what is to come. Trista unbuttons her pants and slides them down to the floor, stepping out of them. She then puts her finger in her mouth as she uses one hand to pull her panties down. Michael's eyes widen as he watches Trista taunt him. "How do you like this Michael? Do you like anything you see?" Trista asks with an innocent tone. "Oh, yeah. I like everything I see." Michael responds eyes still opened wide. Trista can see that Michael is very aroused by what she is doing because of the enormous bulge that has formed in his sparkly gold pants. "Time for yours to go now." Trista says as she climbs back on the bed on top of Michael. She starts to slowly unbutton and unzips his pants using her teeth. His breathing becomes more shallow by the second. She slides his pants down slowly, letting the spandex like material rub against him. The sensation drives him wild. Once the pants are off, Trista pulls his black silk boxers down, letting mike jr. come out of his confinement. She throws the boxers across the room. She climbs up on top of Michael and straddles his hips. Michael wants to take her so bad right now as he begins to massage her shoulders. He rolls them both over so now he is on top. He lets his hands do some wandering. They run up and down her sides till they end up coming to rest on her breasts. He massages them gently as he grinds his hips against her. Trista moans at the feel of his soft and smooth hands on her. He wanders some more, giving her feathery light touches across her body. She runs her hands down up and down his back and then down his chest. This makes him quiver with excitement. As she is moving her hands up and down his stomach, she slides them lower and begins to rub the sides of his now very hard manhood, causing him to moan and groan with pleasure. While she is rubbing him she kisses his lips, then kisses down his neck and chest. Then Michael takes her hands and pins them above her head. He kisses her chest and stomach leaving a trail of wet kisses all over her skin. Michael then goes back up and meets her eyes. The look he gives her makes her heart melt. Trista runs her hands through his curls. "I love you so much, Michael" Trista says as she wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a heated kiss. As they are kissing, Trista sighs with happiness as she feels Michael's erection rubbing against her stomach. "I love you so much. Are you ready for more?" Michael asks Trista. This drives Trista to the point where she can take it no longer. "If you don't now I'm going to take matters into my own hands." Trista says as she gives Michael a serious look. Michael slides down a little bit to get into position. He slides his hand down between them to guide himself into place. Even Michael is surprised at the size of his erection as he grabs himself to guide it into her. He slides back up just a little bit and lets his head tickle her spot a little bit before he pulls back again. After doing this a couple times, Trista is begging him to enter her, so he finally obliges. He slowly slides into her, making sure he is not hurting her. He enters a little bit, then waits a moment before continuing. A single tear rolls down her face. After a few moments of slowly working his way in, he finally succeeds in entering her. They both moan loudly as Michael rocks his hips slowly, letting them get the full effect. He begins to rock his hips slowly at first then harder and faster, pushing more and more into her each time. Trista wants to be in control now so she rolls them both over so shes on top now. She begins to move her hips along his manhood, causing his eyes to roll back. "Oh, baby, you are so great. Please don't stop" manages to escape from Michael's lips as she works him harder. Trista then sits up on her knees so that Mikes manhood is standing straight up. As she lowers herself onto him, they both moan with pleasure as Michael begins to grow bigger inside her. After a moment of waiting, Trista slowly begins to move her hips up and down along his manhood, causing both of them to throw their heads back. Trista leans forward and rubs her hands over Mike's chest as his hands find their way along her body. She begins to move faster as he brings his hips up to meet hers. "Go faster....please...pleaseeee..." Michael begs as his head snaps back against the bed when Trista picks up speed. Michael feels the sudden need to be in control. In one swift movement, he rolls them over so that he is now on top. He slows down the speed, slowly moving in and out of her. "Ooohh...Mikey....oooh..ahhhh....yeah..." she says as Michael pushes deep into her. Michael continues to kiss Trista's neck and shoulders as he pushes deeper and deeper into her, making the both of them moan in pleasure. "Are you ready?" Michael asks. "Yes," she says in a very sexy tone as she stares into Mike's eyes. "Alright, you asked for it..." Mike says as he picks up speed, thrusting as hard as he can, to the point of causing pain. Their bodies begin to intertwine as they move in unison, each meeting the other with thrusts of their own. After several minutes of passionate love making, Trista can feel an orgasm coming on hard and fast. He can feel the both of them getting close as their breathing becomes heavier and their moans and groans more and more frequent. "Ooh, yeah...this...is...so..great.." Mike manages to say. Michael can tell that Trista is almost there so he tries to pull out to prolong her pleasure. Trista wants Michael to finish her off so, just as he is about to pull out, she wraps her legs around his hips bringing him all the way back into her, deeper this time. The sensation is too much for Mike to bear as he yelps. He moans loudly out as he starts to thrust deeper, arching his back as he pounds into her harder and harder. Her arms are around his neck and she pulls him closer to her, making him go even deeper. "I..can't...hold..on....any..longer." Mike says as he gasps for air. When it is finally over, Michael collapses onto Trista as the both of them lay exhausted and spent. Trista wraps her arms around Michael and hugs him. After a few moments of recovering, Michael moves from on top of Trista and lays beside her. Trista slides over and lays her head on Michael's chest, listening to his heartbeat as they drift off to sleep.

..........................................................................................................................

:bounce:
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bnd90

Michael and Trista
Page 1 of 1