Appleheads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL APPLEHEADS UNITE !

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Diary of Katie Jackson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MJForever31

MJForever31

Rep Points : 0

The Diary of Katie Jackson Empty
PostSubject: The Diary of Katie Jackson   The Diary of Katie Jackson EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:46 am

Here's my story. In it Michael has 4 children. Here we go! Hope u like!

August 22, 1990

Hey Diary, I decided it's time to start writing in you and for a good reason. But before I tell you why, I should tell you a little about myself. Here we go.

Name: Kathryn Michael Carter. (Don't ask me why that's my middle name because I honestly don't know. I'd ask my mom, but she died when I was five, and my dad doesn't know either. That's what is says on my birth certificate though.

Name I go by: Katie

Nicknames: Annie (You'll find out why in a minute) and Jellybean

Birthday: June 20, 1978

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Blue

Race: Caucasian

Height: 5'6 (Yes I am tall for a 12 year old but that doesn't make me a circus freak.)

Residence: Second star to the right, straight on till morning (Sorry, couldn't resist) Neverland Valley Ranch Santa Ynez Valley, California. (Have you guessed who my father is yet?)

Age that I was taken in: 5, after my mother died of cancer.

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite Foods: Kentucky Fried Chicken (like father, like daughter), Mexican, Italian, popcorn and jelly beans.

Food Dislikes: None, unless you count walnuts, because I am deathly allergic to them.

Favorite Book: The Time Machine, not Peter Pan (Sorry, Daddy)

Favorite Movie: Moonwalker (What else?)

Favorite Song: Smooth Criminal (How do you think I got the nickname Annie?)

Hobbies: Dancing, drawing, reading, and riding my horse named Oreo.

Do I like tabloids: What do you think?

Anyway, I think you know enough about me now. Here's why I decided to start writing in you today

7 days from now, on Daddy's 32nd birthday, he is going to adopt me. I will officially be known as Kathryn Michael Jackson (ironic, isn't it?) otherwise known as Katie.
Back to top Go down
MJForever31

MJForever31

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Katie Jackson   The Diary of Katie Jackson EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:19 am

August 29, 1990

Sorry I haven't written in you a long time, Diary, but you would not believe all the things you need to get together before you can be adopted. Here's the short list: Daddy's lawyer has to be there, don't know why, I just it's just some legal thing, two witnesses, we got Daddy's mom and Elizabeth Taylor to be there. They have to sign the papers too. They have to be signed in front of a judge. Last but definitely not least you need Daddy and I.

We are going to have to go all the way to LA to do this because that's the county in which I was born. I don't know what's wrong with doing it here at home. Those are the rules, I guess. Anyway, it's time for me to get changed. After all I can't very well be adopted wearing just a t shirt and jeans. I'm gonna wear my favorite dress. It's black with white flowers, and comes all the way down to my ankles. I know it's a little hot for August, but it doesn't have sleeves so at least I won't die of heatstroke or something. My new black sandals go perfect with it.

Knowing Daddy, he'll probably wear a red shirt, black pants, his loafers, and that hat of his. That's the way he is, what can you do? Anyway I really need to go, because if I don't I'll be late for giving Daddy his birthday present. What's that you ask? Well it's me. Because in three hours, we have to be there an hour early, my name will officially be Kathryn Michael “Katie” Jackson.
Back to top Go down
MJForever31

MJForever31

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Katie Jackson   The Diary of Katie Jackson EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:22 am

September 1, 1990

I'm writing to you from bed, dear diary, and another day in bed awaits me. I'm in bed, because I'm sick. It's not my bed, though. It's a hospital bed. Daddy's ok. I just wanted to say that before you got worried. I'm getting ahead of myself though, so let's start at the beginning.

Yesterday, Daddy and I decided to have some kids come to Neverland. We set this up through the Make A Wish foundation. These poor kids have cancer. Anyway, we wanted to give them a day off from worrying about their disease. Everything was going great. They went on some ride, rode the train around played with the animals, and watched a movie. We all sat down on the grass to eat our lunch. One of the kid's mom's made cookies. I took a bite of one and the next thing I know, I'm going into anaphylatctic shock. There were no walnuts in the cookies that I could see. If there were, I wouldn't have eaten one. Anyway, the mix must have been made in a factory where walnuts are, and somehow they got in.

Luckily, I had my medicine on me, like I always do. I was able to give myself a shot of adrenaline, which is not easy, when you're having trouble breathing. Someone called an ambulance. I have to remember to thank them for that. The paramedics took me to the hospital Daddy stayed behind to calm down the kids. I'm glad he did. I hope I didn't scare them to too much. They have enough stuff to deal with. Daddy came later, with some clothes and stuff. He said the press people were there. I told him I knew and that they got pictures of me going into the hospital. He told me not to worry about it for now, that we would deal with it later. Anyway, Michael brought me my favorite cuddly toy, a white stuffed seal, that he bought me when we moved into Neverland. Definitely fun to hug when you're sick. Daddyl's the best to hug, but “Baby Seal” comes in a close second.

So, Diary, I'm getting a little sleepy, so I'll sign off and talk to you soon. Love you. Good Night.

P.S. I love you too, Daddy
Back to top Go down
MJForever31

MJForever31

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Katie Jackson   The Diary of Katie Jackson EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:23 am

September 4. 1990

Hey, diary, guess where I am. That's right, I'm home! Well not home, exactly, but in L.A. In Century City, to be exact. Anyway, I'm all better now, and Daddy and I have gone to LA to continue recording his new album. We have an apartment there. The people are nice. They don't bother us too much, they say Hi which I like, and the press people leave us alone too. The new album doesn't have name yet, but Michael sure has written songs. It's going to be tough to decide which 14 songs can make on the album. I wonder how we should decide that. Maybe we can pick them out of a hat.

Now on to some serious stuff, that is hard for me to talk about. Daddy had to go to the doctor while he was here. His dermatologist to be exact. His vitiligo is getting worse. We don't really have many options left. The doctor did say though, there is something Daddy can choose to do called permanent depigmentation. I don't really know or understand how it works, but there's a medicine that will destroy the rest of the pigment of his skin, and he'll be white. Well, his skin color will be anyway.

Enough talking about sad stuff. I really like Century City. It's a nice town, not too far from the beach, and definitely a lot of things to draw. Anyway that's about it. Daddy and I are going to the beach, and watch the sun set and the moon rise. He said he got an idea for a new book, and being on the beach will help him write it. He said it will be a book of poems and stuff. Sounds neat. More about this later.

See ya, Diary.

Katie
Back to top Go down
MJForever31

MJForever31

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Katie Jackson   The Diary of Katie Jackson EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:25 am

September 6, 1990

Hey Diary,

It's me again. Still in Century City. I forgot to tell you something. I've started school again. I just started yesterday. I'm in 7th grade now. Can you believe that I'm in Santa Barbara Junior High School. Technically I'm not in it, I'll be doing my schooling at home from now on. Daddy has become so famous and popular, that he thought he would be safer for me to be home schooled. We had one of our world famous serious chats about it. At first I wasn't sure how I felt, but in thinking it over, I realized it didn't sound that bad. School starts at 9 and ends at 3. Of course, I get a break for lunch. I have eight classes. Here they are in no particular order: Math, English, Social Studies, Science, Spanish, Art, and Music. Music class isn't hard, I mean, just look who my dad is. The principal, whom Daddy and I met back in August is really nice. He said I could be excused from taking gym class as long as I took a double class in Art. No argument from me there! Anyway that's my work. I do it at home and send it back to the school when I'm done and they send me more work. I even take tests and everything. Anyway, that's my school life, and that's that.

Talk to you soon,
Katie
Back to top Go down
MJForever31

MJForever31

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Katie Jackson   The Diary of Katie Jackson EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:25 am

October 16, 1990

Hey Diary,

Once again I'm sorry for having not written to you in a long time. Daddy and I have been extraordinarily busy with everything. Schoolwork, song writing, album recording, going back and forth to visit Grandma and Grandpa. Some good news though, the new album finally has a name. It's called “Dangerous.” Good name! Anyway today was “Family Day.” Tito and Randy's birthday's were coming up, so we all decided to get together here at Neverland. Tito's birthday was actually yesterday, so it seemed like a perfect time for a little reunion so to speak. We don't really celebrate birthdays. I don't really know why, but Family Day is better than nothing. We talk about everything under the sun, except for business. I love catching up with my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Speaking of which, maybe I should introduce you to the family.

Joseph Walter Jackson-Born: July 26, 1929 Father to ten children. He's a good grandfather and I love him I just wish I knew him more.

Katherine Esther Jackson-Born: May 4, 1930 Mother to ten children (nothing but respect for carrying all those kids). An amazing grandmother. I am surprised I don't love her more than Daddy.

Here come all the children in birth order:

Maureen Reillette “Rebbie” Jackson-Brown-born May 29, 1950. One of my favorite aunts. Her husband is an awesome uncle. They are some of the nicest people I have ever met.

Sigmund Esco “Jackie” Jackson-born May 4, 1951. A really great uncle. Don't know him as well as I'd like because I haven't seen him that much. I still love him though.

Toriano Adaryll “Tito” Jackson-born October 15, 1953. Love him. A great uncle. Wish I could see him more.

Jermaine La Jaune Jackson-born December 11, 1954. Love him. Same story, though. I don't see him enough.

La Toya Yvonne Jackson-born May 29, 1956. Same day as Rebbie, can you believe it? Haven't spoken to her in nearly two years. For some reason has estranged herself from the family. I don't know why, although I have heard things. I love her and feel sorry for her. She's missing out on a lot of love and fun. I hope she come's back.

Marlon David Jackson-born March 12, 1957. I love him lots. One of my favorite uncles. Same old story though, wish I could see him more.

Brandon Jackson (born/died March 12, 1957-Marlon's twin brother. He and Brandon were born too early. Brandon only lived a few hours. Poor Marlon and Grandma, that's all I have to say about that.

Michael Joseph Jackson-born August 29, 1958. Need I say anything, except I love him to bits, he's the best Daddy in the world, and the only one I'd ever want. If Daddy ever has any more kids, they'll be the luckiest kids in the world!

Steven Randall "Randy" Jackson-born October 29, 1961. Love him of course, but same old story. Don't see him enough.

Janet Damita Jo Jackson-born May 16, 1966. Love her, love her, love her! My favorite aunt next to Rebbie. I think I finally understand why she and Michael are so close, because she's just so nice and the next best person, besides Daddy, at cheering me up!

So those are my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and my daddy. Next time I'll tackle my cousins.

That's all for now!
Katie
Back to top Go down
MJForever31

MJForever31

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Katie Jackson   The Diary of Katie Jackson EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:26 am

October 20, 1990

Hey Diary,
Remember how I promised I'd introduce you to all my cousins? Well, today's the day. I hope you enough room because I have a lot of cousins.

Rebbie's and Nathaniel's children are:

Stacee Brown-born May 6, 1971 Age-19
Yashi Brown-born October 18, 1977 Age-13
Austin "Auggie" Brown-born November 22, 1985-Age 4

Jackie's Children:
Sigmund Esco "Siggy" Jackson, Jr.-Born June 29, 1977-Age 13
Brandi Jackson-Born February 6, 1982-Age 8 (She's adopted like me. Hooray for adoption!)

Tito's Children:
Toriano Adaryll "Taj" Jackson, Jr.-Born August 4, 1973-Age 17
Taryll Adren Jackson-Born August 8, 1975-Age 15
Tito Joe “TJ" Jackson-Born July 16, 1978-Age 12 (Like me! Yay!)

Jermaine's Children:
Jermaine La Jaune "Jay" Jackson, Jr.-Born January 27, 1977 Age-13
Autumn Joy Jackson-Born July 10, 1978 Age-12 (Like me again! Yay!)
Dawn Jackson-Born March 6, 1985 Age-5
Jeremy Maldonado Jackson-Born December 16, 1986 Age-4
Jaimy Jackson-Born March 17, 1987 Age-3
Jasmine Jackson-Born 1988, but I can't remember her birth date-Age-2
Jourdynn Michael Jackson-Born October 7, 1989-Age 1

Marlon's Children:
Valencia Jackson-Born 1976, but I can't remember her birth date. Age-14
Brittany Jackson-Born 1978, but I can't remember her birth date. Age-12 (Like me again! Yay!)
Marlon David Jackson, Jr.-Born September 23, 1981. Age-9

Michael's Children:
Kathryn Michael “Katie” Jackson-Born June 20, 1978. Age 12 (I'm their cousin, aren't I?)

Randy's Children:
Genevieve Jackson-Born December 3, 1989 Age-10 Months
Stevanna Jackson-Born June 17, 1990 Age-4 Months

Well Diary, those are my cousins. Wow, you did have enough to list them all. The grand total is, drum roll please, Twenty! Wow! Well, the more the merrier, they say. I'd rather have more people to love than less. I'm done for the day, because that took a lot of brain power. Talk to you soon

Love ya,
Katie (The girl with 20 cousins)
Back to top Go down
MJForever31

MJForever31

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Katie Jackson   The Diary of Katie Jackson EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:28 am

October 22, 1990

Hey Diary,
Guess who? That's right, me again. I thought since was describing my family, I'd describe the place my daddy and and I live. I'll start with our house. It's big, not sure how big exactly, but I think it's about 13,000 square feet. For me though, that's not big. It's just a home, where Michael and I live.

Let's start with the layout. You walk in the front door and there's the main hall. To the right is the staircase. My room is on the second floor. You go up the stairs, make a right, and walk next to the railing of the staircase. My room is at the end of the hall on the right. When you first walk in, you'll see a book shelf, one of two in my room. It's right next to my bed, that's where I keep my music, movies, drawing supplies, and my dance shoes. Those are the most important things to me, so they get a place of honor. My bed is big. Michael decided to get me a very big bed when we first moved in, when I was 10, mainly so I would grow into it and not out of it. My favorite color is blue. That's the color of my blanket and pillows and stuff. My blanket is blue and write striped. I have lots of pillows on my bed, I think about 6. I like to read and draw and watch movies in bed, so l like to be comfy.

Anyway, the first set of pillows are blue, the 2nd white, and the 3rd blue. My sheets are sometime blue, sometimes white, depending on when they get changed. My nanny does that for me. It's nice to have someone to help you out. There's another bookshelf on the other side of my bed. That's where I keep my books. I have lots of those, I think about a hundred. Michael once said they should name a movie after me and call it “The Thing That Reads A Lot.” Very funny, daddy. Anyway, my desk is next to my other bookshelf. That's where I do my schoolwork. Last but not least, is my window. That's to the right of my bed. There's a chair that I like to sit in and draw. It's blue with white flowers. So that's my room.

Next is my bathroom, which is attached to my bedroom. Not fancy or anything, pretty much your standard bathroom. I do have a walk in closet, though. Not too many clothes though enough to survive.

There's more bedrooms on the second floor. We use them sometimes when we have guests like Elizabeth or Brooke, or when Auntie Janet and Auntie Rebbie, or Grandma and Grandpa come to visit,

So, that's the second floor and my bedroom. Next time, I'll tackle the first floor and Daddy's room.

Love you,
Katie
Back to top Go down
MJForever31

MJForever31

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Katie Jackson   The Diary of Katie Jackson EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:30 am

October 23, 1990

Hey there, Diary,

I'm back. Let's continue the tour, shall we? Let's start with Daddy's room. When you come in the front door, there is a hallway to the right which leads to his room. You go in the doors and down a little staircase, and you're in the sitting room. His room is very big. It's actually 2 stories. Anyway, in his sitting room, that's what I call it. There are 2 chairs, a little table, a TV and a stereo next to the bedroom door, and a fireplace to the right of the TV. Lucky duck for having a fireplace. I don't have one, but I don't need one. I don't think I'd use it.

Anyway, across from the sitting room is his bathroom. He's got a tub like everyone else. It may make bubbles and stuff, but it's a tub. Everyone deserves a good soak. He's got a walk in closet like me. His is bigger, but he's got more clothes. You come out of his bathroom and walk back across the sitting room and, believe or not, there's another bathroom, and another closet, but those have existed since the house was built. Anyway you go up this flight of stairs, which is next to the closet, and there's Daddy's bed. It's big like mine. It also has a lot of pillows. Daddy likes to be comfy and read in bed too. The only thing some people might think is strange, is the fact that the blanket has sequins. It's very sparkly. But what can you do, Daddy likes his sparkles. Anyway, that's his room. It's normal to me.

OK, time to go downstairs. From the front hall, you go into the library. There's tons of books in it and lots of comfy chairs Daddy loves to read about every subject under the sun. You name it, he's read it. I'm amazed his brain can hold all that info, and that it doesn't leak out his ears.

From the library you go down a few steps into the living room. There's lots of comfy couches, maybe a little overstuffed for my taste, but comfy nonetheless. There's a grand piano, which I can't play to save my life, but Michael is very good. There's artwork and statues all over the house. Daddy loves art. So do I. Why do you think I draw so much? That reminds me, I need new drawing pencils. In a room next to the living room, there's another fireplace. We aren't really sure what to call this room, so we consider part of the living room.

From the living room, you get to the kitchen. Which of course, some people would consider big, but for Daddy and I, it's just a place to hang out, talk, laugh, be funny, and have warm milk and cookies before we go to bed. We've been doing that since I was 5, when Michael and I lived at his parent's house. It's a tradition we took with us to here. In the corner by the window, there's a big round table, where we eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner, when we are home anyway. Then there's the main area where everyone cooks. Michael may have people to do it for him, but ok. There's the normal stuff like a sink, a dishwasher, a stove, lots of cabinets and counters. That's what kitchens have right?

Anyway you go up a few stairs and through to the formal dining room. We don't really use it that much so we used it as sort of a conference room, we it's time to talk business. We spend a lot of time on the phone with the LA people, considering we live about 2 hours away. So leave that room, and you are back in the main hall. Right across from the front doors are the back doors which lead to the back yard.

So diary, that's my home. I love it. It's the only home I have ever known, and the only one I'd ever want.

Love ya,
Katie
Back to top Go down
MJForever31

MJForever31

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Katie Jackson   The Diary of Katie Jackson EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:38 am

November 22, 1990

Hey Diary,
I am writing to you from an airplane on the way to London, England. We're on our way to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. There are no direct flights to Africa, so we have to connect in London. The flight will take about 11 hours, and then another 9 or so to get to Ethiopia. So you are probably wondering why we decided to go on an African adventure. Well it's not for fun. We are going to so some charity work, although I actually like doing charity work. It makes me happy. I don't really know what that involve yet, but I'm sure it will have to do with getting food, and clean water and things like that.

Anyway we'll be there for about a week because I think Daddy and I will be going to about 7 different countries. Here they are in order: Ethiopia, Kenya, Nigeria, Liberia, South Africa, Madagascar, and Egypt. That's a lot of places! Egypt is the last, Michael and I are gong there on the last day, just to have a little fun. We'll see the pyramids and stuff. Did I tell you in order to be able to go to Africa, you have be vaccinated against every disease known to man. Daddy and I did, and I don't think I'll ever get sick again. Anyway, I'm sleepy. We had to wake up at 6 in the morning to make it to LA for a 9 am flight. Thanks heavens I have my passport. I also brought lots of clothes, my sketchbook and my camera. It's a Polaroid, and the next best thing to drawing. I probably won't have a lot of time to draw, but at least I could take pictures and maybe draw form those. I also brought Baby Seal. I can't go to Africa, and forget my favorite cuddly toy. Anyway I'm really sleepy now. Daddy is already asleep. I'll write to you again when we get to London. Talk to you then.

Love ya
Katie
Back to top Go down
MJForever31

MJForever31

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Katie Jackson   The Diary of Katie Jackson EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:38 am

November 22, 1990 Part 2

Hey Diary,
Well, we're here. It's about 10 at night and we just touched down in London. Our flight to Ethiopia isn't until about 11 tonight. So that gives me just enough time to catch you up. The flight was very uneventful. Daddy and I slept through a lot of it That's what waking up early does, I guess. Anyway, we had breakfast, lunch, dinner on the plane. It was actually pretty good. Michael said airplane food improved a lot since he last had it. Can you believe they even had vegetarian food for Daddy? That was cool. They knew I am allergic to walnuts, so that wasn't a problem. Of course, I brought my medicine with me. You can never be too careful. We even managed to have warm milk and cookies before we went to bed. The flight attendant was so nice, and got some for us.

I fell asleep soon after that, and Daddy after me. I am amazed that I was able to sleep through most of a 13 hour flight. I guess being in comfy first class seats help. That was the first time I flew first class, that I can remember. I'd definitely do it again It's fun! If we go on tour to promote the new album, I hope we can do that.

Gotta go, Diary, because they're announcing our flight. Another 9 hours or so and we are in Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia. Talk to you then.

Love ya,
Katie
Back to top Go down
MJForever31

MJForever31

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Katie Jackson   The Diary of Katie Jackson EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:42 am

November 23, 1990

Dear Diary,

Well, we made it! Yay! We are officially in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. It's a nice city, actually. It has lots of museums, a few churches, and a university. I'm glad about that. Not to say, that they're some parts that aren't nice. That's why Daddy and I are here though, to help the people that need it. Let's start at the beginning. We landed about 9 in the morning, went through customs, which was easier than I thought it would be, and got into the car waiting for us and went to the hotel. We checked in, the hotel is nice by the way, and so is our room. It has a living room and 2 bedrooms, one for Daddy and one for me. We decided I should have one of my own. When I was little, and we went somewhere, Daddy and I shared a bedroom. I had big beds all to myself. Now that I'm older, we figured Baby Seal and I are entitled to a little privacy.

There's two beds in each room, and a bathroom. The living room has a couch, two chairs, a coffee table, and a cabinet with a TV. The windows are big and they look out over the town. We have a nice view. We can see the palace from here. I'm not sure of the name. I'll have to find out.

The first thing we did was take showers. Can you imagine how you would feel not being able to take one in about a day? Yuck! Anyway, after we did that, we had some breakfast. It was really good! Now we are going to meet with our guide, I've seen his picture. He seems really nice and happy. I like his smile. I don't know his name though. We'll fine out soon though, and then we will be on our way. I'll write to you when I get the chance, Diary. Remind me to bring Baby Seal, to show the village children. I bet they'll like her.

Talk to you soon,
Katie
Back to top Go down
MJForever31

MJForever31

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Katie Jackson   The Diary of Katie Jackson EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:43 am

November 23, 1990 Part 2

Dear Diary,

Boy, am I tired. Today had to be the busiest day I ever remember having, and it's not over yet. It's about 3 in the afternoon. I think jet lag and the time difference have caught up with me. I am so tired, I am not sure I can write, but I'll try. First things first, Daddy and I met with our guide. He was exactly like he seemed in his picture. He had the biggest smile and the nicest voice. He spoke English very well. I wonder if he learned it at the university. Anyway, you will not believe what his name is. It's Adis. We found out it means “new” in the native language. Addis Ababa means “new flower”. We talked for a little bit, and then got in a car and drove to a village part of Addis Ababa about an hour away. It was a very poor village.

I took a picture since I knew I wouldn't have time to draw. I'll put in so you can see what it was like.

The Diary of Katie Jackson Attachment

It makes me sad that people live like this, especially those two children. The thing is though, they didn't look that hungry, although I am sure they go without food. Adis also told Daddy and I the villagers don't have a source of clean water. There is a river nearby, but I wouldn't drink the water unless I had no other choice, which these people don't. We are going to see about digging a well so the villagers can have fresh water.

There is also a school nearby, but it doesn't have any supplies. There's not even a chalkboard on the wall of this building, and the children have to sit on the floor. Adis said it is hard for them to concentrate, since a lot of them go to school hungry. There has to be something we can do. It makes me so said seeing this and knowing that not too far from a nice part of town, there are people living in such horrible conditions.

There was one child I felt particularly bad for. Daddy was speaking with Adis, when I saw a little girl walk by. At first I couldn't tell what was not quite right about her. But as she got closer, I realized that some of her skin color was lighter then Daddy's, and she had dark spots on her skin. The poor child has vitiligo. I never thought that it would happen to a child so young. I'm not sure how old she was, because she was small for her age, probably due to hunger. I also found out, after Adis spoke to her, that she had no parents, and that she had been ostracized from the village, because everyone thought she was cursed, and the villagers didn't want to catch what she has.

This has made me very sad, and I need to take a break and maybe have some food. I'll talk to you more later.

Katie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Katie Jackson   The Diary of Katie Jackson Empty

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Katie Jackson
Page 1 of 1